Sorry for the delayed response. Searching our support database it looks like you did the right thing here and filed a support case for this issue.
There is no problem posting a question here that you may be able to get a quick answer on without filing a case, but most plugin errors are going to require more extensive investigation and should be submitted to UrbanCode support directly.
As a general rule, the list here is fairly accurate in terms of when you should use the forums.
- If you have a serious problem that requires urgent attention
- Issues that require an in-depth investigation by UrbanCode Support
- To report a security issue, security vulnerability, or new defect
- If explaining the issue requires that you post private data or data that you would prefer not be on the internet
- Requesting a new product feature