We've recently changed names to make things easier to find. The IMWUC and Middleware community has now become WebSphere and DevOps.
Did you know that there is an entire team of Community Managers to help you conquer the IBM WebSphere & DevOps User Community? The IBM Community Team is dedicated to answering your questions, helping you navigate around the site, and making sure the community is welcoming, fun, and helpful. Please reach out to us at email@example.com
for any User Community support you need. Here's more about our team!
- Role: Go-to-market & Content Strategy - WebSphere & DevOps Community
- Hobbies: Traveling, cooking and gardening.
- Favorite Community Memory: Working with the teams to put out amazing content and seeing the value when customers benefit from it is priceless!
- Fun Fact: Love trying international spicy(est) foods (of course with a cup a milk on the side!)
- Role: As the Digital Engagement Manager, I facilitate monthly webcasts for WebSphere & DevOps and IoT and drive engagement through social media.
- Hobbies: Calligraphy, jewelry making, embroidery, and ultimately anything artsy.
- Favorite Community Memory: I love connecting with members whom I've met at conferences in the community. It’s an easy way to stay in touch with professionals within my industry.
- Fun Fact: I have a very healthy obsession with gardening. My favorite thing to do is germinate seeds from the fruit I eat and I am proud to say I have successfully grown two heirloom plants this way!