We've recently changed names to make things easier to find. The WebSphere, Liberty, Java & DevOps community has now become the Application Runtimes community.
Did you know that there is an entire team of Community Managers to help you conquer the IBM Application Runtimes User Community? The IBM Community Team is dedicated to answering your questions, helping you navigate around the site, and making sure the community is welcoming, fun, and helpful. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for any User Community support you need. Here's more about our team!
- Role: WebSphere & DevOps (formerly IMWUC and Middleware) and and IOT Community Leader, IBM Community Lead
- Ask Me About: Cloud Integration, ITSM, Middleware, Maximo, Tririga, Automation, Application Infrastructure, community engagement, Webcasts, Cats, Tea
- Hobbies: Traveling, Music, Beaches, Walking the dog in the forest, Communities from online to helping my local community projects.
- Favorite Community Memory: Helping and attending all the local user groups around the world, meeting new people, and bringing the community together online.
- Fun Fact: I am a crazy cat lady who loves sci-fi, Horse riding, and growing my own vegetables and fruit in my little English garden.
- Role: Go-to-market & Content Strategy - Application Runtimes Community
- Hobbies: Traveling, cooking and gardening.
- Favorite Community Memory: Working with the teams to put out amazing content and seeing the value when customers benefit from it is priceless!
- Fun Fact: Love trying international spicy(est) foods (of course with a cup a milk on the side!)