Submit a Blog Post for the Community
IBM Community is a place for collaboration and story telling, a place where every member is encouraged to share their insight and knowledge. Send us your IBM story, a troubleshooting tutorial, or any other content fit for a blog post. We are looking for posts that will benefit fellow community members, and we'd love to hear from you!
For the opportunity to become published within the community, please follow these guidelines:
- We are looking for content that pioneers discussions on hot topics, shares best practices and tips, or tells your stories and case studies relating to IBM products.
- The use of English writing and grammar is required, as it is the universal language for the community. If English is a secondary language, don’t worry – we’re here to help edit as needed!
- All content must be original (i.e. not copied or republished from other sites); we recommend a count of at least 350 words per article.
- The community is for knowledge sharing, not advertising. Please avoid submitting articles that promote products, services, or third-party events.
- “Teaser articles”, or excerpts that link to full article text on a third-party website, will not be featured.
If you can adhere to the above criteria and would like to submit a blog post, click the blue button above and fill out the form in its entirety. We look forward to being in contact shortly thereafter!
Contact IBM Community Team: email@example.com