This article explains about step by step process involved in setting up
Watson AIOps Demo with
The article is based on the the following.
- RedHat OpenShift 4.6.x / 4.7.x on IBM Cloud (ROKS)
- Watson AIOps 3.1.x
iLender is a Microservices based Loan processing application used by a FinTech company. This application is deployed in a kubernetes environment.
The application pushses logs to
Humio logging system.
The managed environment is monitored using the
Instana monitoring system.
Watson AIOps 3.1.x is installed on ROKS and it is connected to these
Instana. Apart from these, it is also connected to
ServiceNow and ChatOps
Here are steps to be done for this demo setup.
- Initial configuration or tools installation including the iLender app
- Integrate external tools in WAIOps
- Import application topology from managed environment and create application in WAIOps
- Create AI Model definition
- Training of Normal Logs, events and Similar incidents
- Induce error in the iLender Application (memory high issue in CreditScore Service) and view the slack story and servicenow incident.
This section explains about the Initial Configuration or tools installation required to do the demo setup. This section also explains about how to install the iLender application.
Refer : Initial Configuration
Data and tool integrations
This section explains about the below tools integrations with Watson AIOps.
- Humio (log)
- Kafka (Event Manager)
- ServiceNow (Incidents)
- Slack (Story)
Refer : Data and Tool Integrations
Application and AI-Model Management and Training
This section explains about Application Management, AI-Model Management and Training to be done in Watson AIOps.
Refer : App and AI Model Management and Training
This section explains about Inducing error in the iLender Application (memory high issue in CreditScore Service), get alert from Instana, log anomaly AIManager through Humio and view the slack story and servicenow incident.
Refer : Inferencing
Next: Initial Configuration
Released by :
- Jeya Gandhi Rajan M
- Vijaya Bhaskar R Siddareddi
- Vijay Sukthankar (Squad Leader)
Hybrid-Cloud Squad, GSI Labs