Welcome to the IBM Power Systems community!
I’m Osi Otugo, your community manager. I am so excited to work with you to build this community. We want this to become the definitive environment for you to connect with other IBM Power Systems users, share best practices, access information and webinars, and ask for advice. First, let me share our IBM Community manifesto:
“We are not here to talk at you, our customers. We are here to help you talk to each other, and to us.”
I share this because I want you to know we are serious about fostering authentic community. It is a community for community. You have our commitment this is a safe space to connect with other users, share your knowledge and ideas.
What will you find in this new IBM Power Systems community?
We are launching our discussion under several topic groups:
- AIX – including a primary AIX topic group, and additional groups specific to AIX Open Source, COBOL for AIX, PL/I for AIX, and PowerHA for AIX
- Virtualization – including a topic group for PowerVM
- Programming Languages
If you are migrating from developerWorks, some of the topic groups may look familiar:
- AIX Forum is now the AIX topic group
- AIX Open Source Software is now AIX Open Source
- Hardware Management Console and Power Hardware Management Console Programmers is now the HMC topic group
- PowerHA Technical Forum is now PowerHA for AIX
- PL/I Café is now PL/I for AIX
- IBM XL C, C++, and Fortran Compilers for POWER servers blog and Fortran Café is now C/C++ and Fortran
- COBOL Café is now COBOL for AIX
- Community events to connect with other customers and experts, including webinars and industry conferences. Blogs
– We want our members to blog. We want to give you the opportunity to share your expertise and thought leadership. Learn more about becoming an IBM Community blogger here
: Top resources to help you succeed. This will include code samples, tutorials and more.
This community is meant for you, our valued client. Please join in, share your expertise, learn from others and strengthen your brand. If there is a topic you want more on, start a thread and tag me. Thanks again for being here, and welcome to the IBM Power Systems community!#Highlights