Become an IBM Automation Champion!
IBM Automation is renewing its participation in the IBM Champions Program for 2022! We are looking to grow our number of Automation Champions and have big plans for events and other engagements in 2022. Please consider becoming an IBM Champion or nominating a colleague to be a Champion. These are some resources to get you started!
Nominations are open until November 30 and will be announced in January 2022.
***This program is only open for IBM Clients & Partners***
(1) What is an IBM Champion?
IBM Champions are a community of 750+ external experts across IBM technologies and around the world who are recognized by IBM for their extraordinary knowledge and contributions to the technical community.
- Demonstrates expertise, extraordinary support, and advocacy for Automation technology, communities, and solutions.
- Shares advocacy and influence within and outside their organizations or customer engagements.
- Influences and mentors to help others make the most of investments in software, solutions services.
(2) What activities does an IBM Champions participate in?
IBM Champions support the success of IBM products by offering feedback from the front lines and technical ideas from the cutting edge. They nurture and support technical communities by running user groups and conferences, writing blogs and articles, contributing code and content to forums, and speaking at conferences.
Watch this webinar replay featuring Libby Ingrassia, IBM Champions Program Manager, for more examples.
(3) Where are the links to the nomination process?
I am an IBM Champion and I would like to renew- LINK
I am an IBM’er and I would like to nominate someone- LINK
I want to nominate my colleague - LINK
I want to BE an IBM Champion- LINK
Learn more and nominate an IBM champion: https://developer.ibm.com/champions/
Reach out to Craig Atkinson, Program Manager for IBM Automation Champions