To the over 1200 registered and almost 500 live attendees of IBM Community's first-ever SOCIAL HOUR, thank you!
Take our 2 question survey
We had a packed house of global community members joining our "Back-to-School Night" event, a theme chosen to represent a time to learn about exciting things happening in the community, get to know your community leaders, and hear from our Chief Community Officer. With a little fun sprinkled in, we enjoyed an hour of mingling, asking questions, learning about each other and our communities, and what foods we cannot live without.
To recap what we learned and what you might have missed:
- The IBM Community recognition program, as we call "gamification" is now revamped! You can earn stamps for your community profile for your contributions, as well as badges that you can earn and display on your LinkedIn profile. Our community badges are part of the IBM badge collection on Credly - let's see how many you can stack up! Visit the Achiever's Lounge to find out how to earn.
- Participants had a chance to meet the small but might IBM Community team. Visit our community leaders page to get to know us more, leave comments, and ask questions. Feel free to share your personal information in the comments!
- Z Day is next week! Timbaland is a guest speaker at this exciting event. Register today.
- Community Festival 2021 is coming in November. Keep your eye out on community.ibm.com for news about our 2-week event.
- The IBM Community Super User Program is close to launch! You will receive an email in the coming weeks to learn more about how to become one of our selected IBM Community Super User advocates.
- The IBM Community is 83,000 subscribed members strong! If you are one of our 200K plus members, make sure to join and subscribe to a group of your choice to stay up to date on the latest news and activities. Thank you for being a part of our thriving network and sharing your expertise about topic areas and IBM products. Check out our stat sheet:
- To have some fun with our "Back to School" theme, we asked attendees to represent their school or sports gear on camera. We had a lovely British school tie, some Michigan fans, Green Bay Packers, Manchester, Arsenal, and much more! Take a look at some of our spirited attendees:
Participants of our event will automatically receive a commemorative event stamp on their Community profile. Well done team!
If you missed it or want to relive the fun, you can find the replay here. We are excited to host many more Social Hour events in the future. Please leave your feedback in the comments below:
- Did you attend? What did you think about the event?
- What topics would you like to see covered in future events?
- What was your favorite part about the event? Your least favorite part?
- Any questions we can help answer?