Over 100 Maximo report documents and videos are available as reference materials for analyzing the enormous Maximo database.
These reference materials include report installation and setup guides, details on delivered feature sets and business rules and best practice information. Examples of information includes how to set up report security, how to use calculations in Ad Hoc reporting and how to set up data sources for Cognos Analytics.
Over time, the IBM sites where this information was stored has evolved - causing broken links when trying to access the information.
The ADMUG team has updated the spreadsheet to include current links, and to reorganize the content by Maximo product version.
Information contained within the spreadsheet is broken down into 7 individual worksheets including
- BIRT_QBRDocs: Details a variety of report content including design, development, administration and performance guides from Maximo 761 to Maximo 71 versions.
- QBRDemos: Provides demonstrations of QBR functionality including calculations, summaries, and groupings.
- BIRTDemos: Focuses on Maximo 7.6.1 report features including new reports, report admin and UI features.
- CognosDocs: Details variety of Maximo and Cognos guides detailing license entitlement, integration installation and best practices.
- CognosDemos: Provides links to over 30 videos highlighting Maximo-Cognos functionality including data sources, reports, dashboards, and more.
- PlanningDocs: Highlights report tool options and analysis guides.
- MiscDemos: Includes demonstrations of Data Set Designer, KPI applications and Result Set exports using Report Object structures.
Join the new ADMUG group (Analytics and Data Maximo User Group) today to access this information from the ADMUG Library! ADMUG welcomes all Maximo individuals – who are committed to sharing information - on all areas of Maximo Analytics and Data.
Remember to join the group today as we all continue to learn and explore Maximo Analytics and Data! Please contact Pam Denny at email@example.com for any questions or if you are interested in joining the ADMUG committee! Thank you -