Dear IBM UrbanCode Customers and IBMers,
The urbancode.com website that so many of us have used for years, has found a new home in the relatively new IBM's DevOps Community. This community provides an opportunity for UrbanCode users to be part of growing topic group made up of other UrbanCode users. We have learned in recent years that there is great value in human interaction and knowledge sharing. We hope you will find a home in the new space, which includes these powerful features:
- Post a question to the Discussion Forum. UrbanCode experts and novices alike can ask questions and learn from each other.
- Blog about UrbanCode topics of interest - add to the 100+ blogs already posted. Learn how to blog here.
- Add files (videos, how-to documents, labs, documentation) to the growing Library
- Use a stable, secure website platform
- Join nearly 200 other UrbanCode community Members
I expect you are wondering about how to access UrbanCode plugins, now that urbancode.com will no longer be maintained. The answer: all the UrbanCode plugins have been migrated to a Github repository here. Start at this level to search for the plugin you need.
UrbanCode Release Notes
Release notes of all current and previous UrbanCode releases have moved to IBM Docs. To help you find the new location of release notes, the links to current UC release notes are given below:
Join the Group
To Join the UrbanCode topic group on the IBM Community, simply navigate to it from IBM Community WebSphere and DevOps and click Join Group.
When you join a community, it's always a good idea to review the Netiquette for the community.
We look forward to hearing from you!
IBM UrbanCode Team