To support the release of watsonx earlier this year, the team is delighted to share some exciting news – the launch of a brand-new Topic Category within the IBM TechXchange Community! The watsonx Community is live!
It is a collaborative space where AI builders and architects can come together to share experiences, empower one another, and jointly tackle the implementation of generative AI solutions.
What to Expect? You can look forward to a wide range of discussions, including but not limited to:
· Growing your expertise on using, testing, and implementing solutions
· Exploring the latest features and updates
· Sharing success stories and real-world applications of technology
· Troubleshooting and seeking help from experts on -related challenges
· Networking and collaborating with fellow AI and Data enthusiasts
Get Involved! To kick things off, we invite you to be among the first to explore and start engaging with your fellow community members. Share your experiences, ask questions, and let's collectively expand our understanding of applications for Generative AI and Machine Learning. Check out our Getting Started on the watsonx community guide.
We invite you to share your voice and take full advantage of the resources and expertise offered in the watsonx Community. If you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback regarding watsonx or any other aspect of our community, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Your input is invaluable to us!