Welcome to the watsonx community, a collaborative space where AI builders and architects come together to share experiences, empower one another, and jointly tackle the implementation of generative AI solutions.
We invite you to share your voice and take full advantage of the resources and expertise offered in this Community.
- Join discussion forums: Share best practices with fellow members and product or ask the community experts for help or advice. Join the watsonx.ai and/or watsonx.data discussions by clicking on the blue "Join" button under the heading ‘Join the discussion’.
- Complete Your Profile: Use your IBM TechXchange Community profile to its full potential in order to build a more vibrant network! Add a profile photo, share your company name and more.
- View Upcoming Events: Find technical webinars, open mic sessions, virtual and local user group meetings, master skills classes and more.
- Write a Blog: Send us your IBM story, share a lesson you've learned or offer tips and tricks to other watsonx product users. We're always looking to share our members' insights and knowledge! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Library: Access a curated collection of thought leadership papers, code samples, tutorials, on-demand webinars, and other valuable resources to help you succeed in the automation field.
- Earn Points and Badges: Learn how to get rewarded for engaging in the Community and performing actions that create value for your peers.
- Find a Peer: Browse the Community directory and start collaborating with peers and product experts.
Need some help? Please reach out to the watsonx community manager, email@example.com for assistance.