While many things have changed in the past year or so, one thing that hasn't is the need for a smart, sustainable, and secure Supply Chain.
Whether you are supplying consumers products, PPE, Industrial Elements, or Food & Beverage, your customers want to receive what they need, when they need it, and to be able to track and trace their orders along the whole chain.
Therefore, we invite you to attend IBM's Smarter Supply Chain Leadership Summit taking place November 1st and 2nd via our uniquely interactive virtual event platform.
This Summit provides solutions for Retail, Industrial, Healthcare, and Food Safety Supply Chain professionals as well as the opportunity to interact directly with your peers and the most innovative leaders in the space.
Here are just a few of the topics you can look forward to at The Smarter Supply Chain Leadership Summit:
- Supply Chain and B2B transactions, Re-imagined
- The Hybrid Era for B2B transactions is here, EDI & API
- Adapting to change: How times are forcing B2B transactions to modernize
- Leveraging blockchain to create visibility in the supply chain
- From discovery to delivery, tips to take your shoppers’ experience to the next level
- Order complexity, SLAs, no insights into inventory? Let’s talk.
Registration is complimentary for qualified supply chain and logistics professionals.
Save your spot by clicking here!