Originally posted by: seb_
We here at the ESCC - the EMEA Storage Competence Center - provide advanced storage-related presales and postsales support as well as lab services to clients and IBM sales organisations in Europe, Middle-East and Africa. The ESCC is headquartered in Kelsterbach, Germany and has members all over EMEA dedicated to the success of your IBM Storage projects and operations.
Since cloud computing began to shift the IT world around 10 years ago, the ESCC provided storage skills to numerous engagements at the pivotal point between traditional storage infrastructures and cloud-based services. Our pioneer activities resulted in first-of-a-kind projects at external customers, some recent examples:
Now it's time for the next step!
To be able to offer a consistent, unified go-to place for all things cloud Storage we decided to merge the individual efforts and workstreams into a joint team of experts: The Center of Excellence for Cloud Storage at ESCC.
The CoE provides access to strong expertise and in-house infrastructure as well as experts experienced with off-premises platforms like IBM Bluemix infrastructure to cover hybrid cloud scenarios in the following areas:
- OpenStack multi-node cloud infrastructure with attachment to IBM Spectrum Storage products
- IBM Spectrum Scale, IBM Spectrum Virtualize and DS8000 with Transparent Cloud Tiering
- IBM Spectrum Scale application cluster platform with Docker integration
- IBM Cloud Object Storage (IBM COS) stand-alone or in combination with IBM Spectrum Storage products
According to your needs, our key deliverables are:
- Architecture and design guidance
- Implementation and configuration guidelines
Curious what the CoE for Cloud Storage can do for you and your business?
Please call your IBM Business Partner or IBM Sales / TechSales Team to benefit from the full range of skills and services we can offer!