Happy New Year from the IBM Security Community!
As we say goodbye to 2022 and dive headfirst into 2023, we’d like to look back on the year with the Top 3 most popular discussion posts, blogs & webinars. As always, this time of year, New Year’s technology resolutions of the past still apply as good practice.
Our core purpose for the IBM Security User Community is to connect with our clients and partners. The community supports our product/solution users across the various solution segments, and it brings users together with IBM experts, helping foster technical knowledge and industry expertise. Members engage in the community through discussion posts, a library of resources, blogs, webinars, and other virtual events. That is why we have been so successful in the first place, and we have taken that to heart the last couple years-engaging with our members.
We hope the IBM Security User Community has been a valuable resource to you (and please email me if there is any content, you’d like to see more or less of). We ran some numbers to see what people are accessing, and these individual articles, webinars, and blogs from the last year were the most popular based on views and downloads, so you can revisit them or read them for the first time if you missed them.
Thank you for coming along with us. We genuinely care about our members and want to support you in your cybersecurity journey.P.S. Please share any comments below and tell us how we are doing!
Top 3 IBM Security Community 2022
Global Membership: 14,800
2000+ New Members
+16% Growth YoY
Top Blogs: (based on highest number blog views):
1. MSU is back! Join us in Hollywood, Florida 12—15 September 2022 (IBM Security Global Forum)
2. MaaS360 with Watson for Cloud Extender Office 365 Admin Account support for Exchange Online (IBM Security MaaS360)
3. Database monitoring using Real-time Trust Evaluator: A new way of monitoring your data in a Zero Trust world (IBM Security Guardium)
Top Discussion Posts: (based on highest number of total replies):
184.108.40.206 AAC Cipher Sets are weak, any sugestion? (IBM Security Verify)
2. ModSecurity Details (IBM Security Verify)
3. ISIM 6.0 - RACF Adapter Integration - Password Generation at ISIM (IBM Security Verify)
Top Discussion Posts: (based on highest number of views):
1. WebSeal closing TCP connection (IBM Security Verify)
2. Upgrade to 7.5.0 increased reported FPS numbers by 75% (IBM Security QRadar)
3. Overtype fields in panels not working (IBM Security Z Security)
1. X-Force Threat Intelligence Index Report Findings and What is on the Horizon
2. Story Time with Grifter: How Russia Exfiltrated Data from a Global Financial Company
3. No Trick Here, Just Treats. IBM Security QRadar SIEM
Top Library Assets: (based on library entry views):
1. Handy List of Guardium Resources (IBM Security Guardium)
2. Looks like rule creation/modification is not working from chrome browser (IBM Security QRadar)
3. Access Monitor report on Permissions with COMPLEX data (IBM Security Z Security)
Top Library Assets: (based on library entry downloads):
1. Cannot Reset IBM Connector (IBM Security Verify)
2. Handy List of Guardium Resources (IBM Security Guardium)
3. Qradar & QNI Appliance Hardening Details (IBM Security QRadar)