Further to my colleague David's recent post about the IGI track
, here's some information about my track:
At Master Skills University Munich
(Sept 9-13, 2019), we are running a dedicated IBM Security Access Manager and Cloud Identity track
. The track is intended for customers and partners who want to learn about the new advanced capabilities in Access Manager and Cloud Identity so they can make the most of the product they have purchased.
By attending this track, you will learn about:
- Architecture and deployment: Building Access Manager systems on-premise and in the cloud. Includes new support for Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and OpenShift.
- API Economy and API Security: Focus on securing access to APIs using OAuth and making Access Manager authentication available via REST.
- Beyond Passwords: Understanding Mobile Push authentication (IBM Verify), QR Code Login, and FIDO2.
- Consumer Identity and Access Management: OpenID Connect, Integration with Social Identity Providers, and User Self Care.
- Journey to Cloud: Building Access Management solutions which span enterprise and cloud. Includes enterprise user access to cloud apps, cloud user access to enterprise apps, and Authentication-as-a-Service.
There are also hands-on labs for all topics which will strengthen your understanding and help you learn how to deploy the capabilities discussed.
If you deploy or run IBM Security Access Manager, please consider enrolling for this course. If you know someone else who might be interested, please make them aware of this opportunity.
I hope to see you on-site in Munich this September. Click here
to learn more and register to attend, and don't hesitate to leave your comments or questions below.#MasterSkills#ISAM#CloudIdentity