At Master Skills University Munich
(Sept 9-13, 2019), we are running a dedicated IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence (IGI) track
. The track is intended for customers who are deploying IGI or in the planning stages of an IGI deployment and want to ensure the deployment is a success.
The course is an advanced class covering many deployment topics:
- How to architect an IGI deployment;
- How to configure for and manage various data flows into and out of the solution;
- How to extend the product capabilities to meet your requirements through rules;
- How to configure the user self-service cases like access request and password management;
- How to operate the solution, including reporting, scheduled tasks, troubleshooting, tuning and upgrades.
We will also look at the ISIM to IGI integration, including the new integration platform called ISIQ. We will introduce the new cloud Identity Analytics module. We have a dedicated session on lessons learned presented by some of our professional services consultants.
There will be ample hands-on labs on the various topics.
If you're working with IGI, please consider enrolling for this course. And if you know someone who is deploying IGI, please make them aware of this opportunity.
I hope to see you on-site in Munich this September. Click here
to learn more and register to attend, and don't hesitate to leave your comments or questions below.#IGI#MasterSkills