IBM Maximo integration with Siemens Teamcenter is available through Experts Lab. This integration facilitates bringing accurate asset data such as Parts list, Bill of Materials, Specifications into Maximo for efficiently performing the asset maintenance. It enables a single, accurate product definition for all products and decreases time to value for the customers.
The following “Import Teamcenter Data” dialog is displayed.
Click on the information icon to see the status of the data import.
Teamcenter data in Maximo
The following Teamcenter APIs are used to create data in Maximo:
- Service BOM API gets data for asset/sub-assemblies and Spare Parts. This data gets mapped to Maximo Asset, Spare part, items/alternate items, and related objects.
- Service PLAN API gets data for job plans and job tasks. This data gets mapped to Maximo Job Plan, Job Tasks, and related objects.
The “Import Data” creates the following data objects:
- Item/alternate item records
- Asset/Sub-assemblies with Spare part records
- Job plan and Job task record with asset link record.
The App Connect flows provided the data mapping between the messages of the Teamcenter (source) system and the Maximo (target) system. The Maximo team center service uses MXAPIASSETSPARE, MXITEM, and MXAPIPLUSYJOBPLAN integration objects to add or update data.