Explore the Power of API & Event Driven Integrations
**This will be an in-person event**
November 30th 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
December 1st 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
7900 Xerxes Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55431 - (Second floor of tower)
Feel free to park in the main parking lot on the grounds of the tower. You will go through the front entrance doors (bypass security desk) and up the stairs or elevator to the 2nd floor training room.
We also have parking available on the 2nd floor open parking ramp. If you park on the 2nd floor, you will walk through the doors and the training room will be the first conference room space on the right.
What to expect:
Participants will learn about varies capabilities ...
- IBM App Connect
- IBM API Connect
- IBM Event Streams
- IBM MQ Advanced
Participants will explore...
- Creating integrations using APIs
- Using Smart Connectors to integrate to SaaS applications such as ServiceNow and Salesforce
- Exposing APIs created and exploring API life cycle management
- Kafka and Event Endpoint management.
- ...and of course have fun!
About the sessions:
- This is a two day event so please make sure you attend both days if you can.
- We will provide the online environment & the hand-on lab instructions for participants to follow along with
- All you need to do is bring yourself and your computer :)
- This is a foundational session - no prior knowledge is necessary
- To keep the sessions as hands on as possible we have limited the number of available seats. If you find that the session is full but would still like to attend please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org