9:00 Check-in, Welcome & Intros
9:30 Introduction to IBM Multi-style Integration Approach
10:00 API Management Introduction
10:45 API Management Hands-on guided labs & examples
12:00 Lunch Break
1:00 Multi Style Integration Hands-on Guided Labs & Examples Part 1
3:00 Multi Style Integration Hands-on Guided Labs & Examples Part 2
9:00 IBM Messaging Overview (MQ & Event Streams)
10:00 Messaging Hands-on Guided Labs & Examples Part 1
12:00 Lunch Break
1:00 Messaging Hands-on Guided Labs & Examples Part 2
2:00 IBM Integration Whiteboard & QA Session
3:00 Recreational/Networking Activity
What is a Proof of Technology?
- Complimentary classes to build understanding of technology, software, or capability with practical presentations and hands-on lab exercises
What will the labs entail?
- The labs will guide the participants on how to create integrations such as APIs
- We will use the smart connectors to build APIs with no code connecting to Salesforce and Servicenow
- The labs will also walk-through API lifecycle management which is a very important part of tracking an API to make sure that it is agile. This in turn helps the enterprise manage cost and time.
What is integration?
- IT integration, or systems integration, is the connection of data, applications, APIs, and devices across your IT organization to be more efficient, productive, and agile.
- Integration is key when discussing business transformation—fundamental changes in how you conduct business to adapt as the market shifts—as it makes everything in IT work together.
What is API?
- An API is a set of definitions and protocols for building and integrating application software. API stands for application programming interface.
- APIs let your product or service communicate with other products and services without having to know how they’re implemented. This can simplify app development, saving time and money.