As part of their due diligence, IT decision makers are turning to online reviews. In fact, 97% of IT buyers indicate they rely on peer recommendations, ratings, and reviews when buying business software.
The Analyst firms know this all too well, and that is why Gartner launched Gartner Peer Insights (GPI). GPI is a peer review website that gives IT buyers a platform to provide honest and anonymous reviews about vendors’ products and services.
A shift from ‘traditional data collection’
In 2020, Gartner announced that customer reviews on GPI would be the customer data source for their research, eliminating the former method of customer interviews or surveys. GPI reviews also provide vendors real-time, honest, and anonymous feedback, which helps us know what we’re doing right and where we need to improve.
As a member of the IBM DataOps Community, you are a vocal participant in IBM’s evolution. We appreciate your contribution and most of all your opinion. By posting a review on Gartner Peer Insights, you do more than help IBM, you help your industry peers and Gartner analysts in their decision process.
Bonus: published reviews are eligible to receive a $25 USD-valued VISA gift card (applicable worldwide), or you may choose to donate your gift to a charity, via the Gartner Peer Insights’ platform.
Are you ready to write your review? It’s easy to do, and takes approximately 15-20 minutes of your time:
- Reviews are completely anonymous. Neither you nor your organization will be identified in the posted review.
- Simply use this custom Gartner-generated URL, which takes you directly to the Gartner Data Integration Tools market. The following IBM products are listed:
- IBM Cloud Pak for Data
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration
- IBM Data Replication
- IBM Data Virtualization Manager for z/OS
- IBM DataStage
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server
- Register with your business email or your LinkedIn profile – Gartner validates the reviewer's identity (NOTE: Gartner will reject Gmail or other freemium email).
- If your review is accepted and published via the custom URL above, Gartner will remit the gift card or the charitable donation.
Remember your opinion and experience matters, and both are valued on this community and outside of IBM!
If you have any questions reach out to me!#Featured-area-1-home#Featured-area-1
Thanks for your continued support!
Kathryn DuPont, Client Advocacy Manager, Data and AI.