Join this free virtual TechXchange Event (with hands-on labs) on Tuesday, April 18, on IBM Business Automation Manager Open Edition (BAM) which is the new product name for the former Red Hat PAM/DM products that have recently moved to the IBM Business Automation portfolio.
After this session, you will :
- Have a good understanding of what this transition means for you
- Get familiar with Kogito, an exciting new technology
- Design, build, and deploy a simple Kogito automation project in OpenShift
The event that is targeted at an European, Middle East and Africa audience, is also a good chance to get any related questions answered.
You will need to have your computer at hand for accessing the hands-on labs in the IBM Cloud (any operating system, just browser access is needed). As we expect a high interest in this technical exploration and the number of participants is limited due to the hands-on exercises, please register fast to secure your seat.
Agenda (starting at 9:30 CEDT)
- IBM Business Automation Manager Open Edition - What the Product Transition Means for You
- Overview of cloud-native business automation with Kogito
- Hands-on lab: From modeling to testing and deploying a business automation in OpenShift
- Demo: Extending the solution with Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Some other Business Automation capabilities complimenting IBM Business Automation Manager Open Edition
- Fadi Sandakly, Nigel Crowther, Reinhold Engelbrecht
- Business Automation Technical Sales EMEA
This session is a repeat of the same session on February 8.
You can register for the April 18 session here.