To demonstrate how you can create/configure an External Automation Service in BA Studio.
Note: An External Automation Services come from sources outside of BA Studio editors like example, BAW on Premises.
Steps to create an External Automation Service:
1. Login Business Automation Studio.
2. Navigate to Business Automation and click on External.
3. Create External service connection.
4. Select connection type as 'Business Automation Workflow' and check radio button of 'From a new connection' . Click Next
5. Define connection type and provide details of external system . Click on Next.
7. Select Process from the drop-down and choose operation.
8. Provide an external automation service name and click on Publish.
Congratulations! External automation service created successfully.