You are cordially invited to join this free-of-charge 1-day technical workshop on IBM Process Mining, a recently added capability of IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation driven by the myInvenio acquisition. Process and task mining are the key to unlocking the value of hyper-automation by using historical data to dive deep into the business, create process maps, and identify where automation will help create the greatest impact for your enterprise. Once these areas identified, the breadth of the IBM Automation portfolio can be applied to make these areas more efficient by avoiding bottlenecks, reworks etc. Simulating the process and financial gains through automation can also be done with IBM Process Mining.
The workshop consists of presentations and demos, but also hands-on labs so that you can explore this exciting technology in detail. All you need is your computer for accessing the hands-on labs in the IBM Cloud (any operating system, just browser access is needed).
As we expect a high interest in this technical workshop and the number of participants is limited due to the hands-on exercises, please register fast to secure your seat at this link.
Unable to register because you are not yet an IBM Partner? Join for free here.
- Welcome, overview of the day
- Overview of IBM Business Automation
- What is Process Mining and how is it positioned
- How to access the lab environments
- Lab 1: Introduction to IBM Process Mining concepts and navigation
- Lunch Break
- Lab 2: Telling a story with Bank Account Closure
- Advanced business functionality
- Demo: Introduction to Task Mining
- Demo: Integration with business process modelling
- Pre-sales Resources and Pricing
- Q&A and closing
Before coming to the workshop, we ask you to attend (or listen to the replay) of the webinar on September 2 that covers best practices on how to introduce a process mining solution as part of a wider automation story and how it can help clients to make progress on their automation journey. https://ibm.biz/ProcMiningIntro#CloudPakforBusinessAutomation#myInvenio#processmining