About two years ago, our product teams released the first version of IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW) that combines the strengths of IBM Case Manager, Case Foundation and IBM BPM in a single product. With each release since then, the integration has become tighter so that the time has come to upgrade your current system to IBM Business Automation Workflow.
Join this webinar on Tuesday, May 26, 14:00 CEDT (1 pm UK) to learn about the many new capabilities that you can leverage by upgrading to IBM Business Automation Workflow, but also to address any concerns that you might have related to the compatibility with your existing usage scenario.
Planned topics include:
- Overview of the components of Business Automation Workflow
- Modern runtime user experience
- Building workflow solutions
- Deep insights into workflows with Business Automation Insights
- How IBM Expert Services can help in an upgrade or modernization project
- Next steps
Speakers will be senior IBM Technical Presales Engineers from across Europe, including Dan Crow, Michael Kirchner and Snorre Sveinar.