Looking for a workflow solution that delivers agility, power, and modernization with the ability to scale as you need?
Then look no further!
We invite you to join us for a webinar on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10 am EST where Sr. Technical Product Manager Brian Petrini will be explaining what Workflow Process Service really is and how it might be the right fit for you.
Use the link here to register for the event: https://ibm.biz/CP4BAUpdateWebinar
This session will take us through an overview of Workflow Process Service, outline how it differs from our existing workflow solutions, and show how to get started immediately through our try-and-buy site.
Workflow Process Service is a minimum footprint business automation workflow solution designed to support embedded and headless process applications, while retaining the operational characteristics of IBM Business Automation Workflow on container.
Importantly, Workflow Process Service offers:
- Right Fit Value to Cost: use only what you need
- Low cost of entry: priced per single process application per service
- Available upgrade to full IBM Business Automation Workflow
- Deployment federation between IBM Business Automation Workflow and Workflow Process Service
- Apps and skills compatible with IBM Business Automation Workflow
If you have any questions or concerns in advance of the event, please feel free to reach out to your sales team for support!