Does RPT have some cache files somewhere other than under the Sandbox?
For RPT 10.1.0, I just started getting this message whenever I do a save of my test script file (.testsuite). The rest of the message is just the path to the test script file (.testsuite) followed by the lines I've included below.
- Every time I do a Save, the message shows up over a dozen times in the Error Log tab
- It takes multiple minutes for all the messages to show up and RPT is unresponsive during this time
- I have not made any new Rational software installations
- I tried recreating my Sandbox from scratch (empty folder) and re-syncing with the Repo. I still get this message whenever I make a change and save the test script
- I tried making a new small recording (both before and after recreating my Sandbox). When I make any changes to the generated script and save, I get the same messages
- I took a successful recording from someone else not having this issue (both the .recdata file and the .recsession file) and generated a test script. Same messages are produced for me when I do a Save
- I have over 40GB available on my drive (there's only one drive -- the RPT installation and the Sandbox folder are both on the same and only drive)
java.util.zip.ZipException: unexpected EOF
... then plenty more lines