Join IBM Executives on May 26th for the Reuters Supply Chain Planning USA 2022
Harness the Power of Data for Enhanced Demand Planning & Forecasting
Accurate demand planning, forecasting and inventory planning operations are crucial to the success of your business. Failure to provide this will result in inefficient and costly operations throughout your supply chain.
Under immense industry pressure, supply chain planners are being forced to evolve drastically. It is clear that future success for supply chain planning lies in designing a data-centric strategy, integrating S&OP, and enhancing your supplier network.
Reuters Events Supply Chain Planning USA 2022 will bring together 300+ supply chain planning executives & thought leaders to explore how to establish a robust digital infrastructure, maximize supplier collaboration, and successfully scale new innovations in demand planning operations.
More information can be found here.
Register for the event
Keynote Panel Discussion - May 26th at 10:20 - 11:00 AM CT
Ingraining Sustainability in Supply AI Applications & Planning Operations
Pressure has increased for supply chain planners to enhance visibility and transparency with suppliers to meet CSR goals.
- Ensure tier 1 suppliers share common sustainability goals to guarantee future supply is compliant with your initiatives.
- Explore the management of technologies e.g digital twin and blockchain which create accuracy in visual maps, giving greater control to manage variability and measurement of resiliency
- Understand how limiting waste and improving material traceability not only saves money but fulfils customer needs.
Christina Shim, VP, Head of Strategy and Sustainability AI Applications, IBM
Breakout Session - May 26th at 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM CT
- Take this first essential step to supply chain sustainability
- Exclusive breakout session 25 attendees (IBM invitation only)
Hosted by: Kathleen Cook, Product Management, IBM Supply Chain Intelligence Suite