Live from New York – Sterling Order Management User Group
We are excited to announce that our first In-Person User Group for 2022.
The users group will be held on Sep 28-29 at IBM’s Madison Ave New York City office.September 28th 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Day 1 will include welcome kickoff, customer presentations and round table discussions, followed by a Networking Dinner that begins at 6pmSeptember 29th – 8:00am to 12:00pm
Day 2 will be focused on product innovation roadmap (details outlined below).Register now
Please join us for your chance to network with your friends from the industry, subject matter experts from Product Management, Engineering and Expert Labs. We have teed up exciting content focused on forward-looking ideas such as:
- Supply chain resilience
- Delivering on your supply chain sustainability goals
- Business agility and differentiation using flexible deployment models and microservices
- Refreshed business user experiences anchored to our new UIs and updated platforms.
We are looking forward to hearing from you regarding your recent successes and achievements, future goals and initiatives and other feedback and topics you would like to share with the group.
Some of the key highlights we are planning include:
- Round tables discussions with your peers to gain exposure and interact on their OMS implementations
- Updates on new releases and roadmap - What’s New & What’s Coming with Sterling OMS
- Accuracy of the Promise – discover new capabilities that enhance the commerce shopping experience pre-order and post-order with accurate expected delivery date and notifications
- Hands-on sessions with our modern and intuitive OMS UI – Order Hub, including the opportunity to provide feedback around extensibility and personalization
- Previews of our reimagined Call Center UI, for engaging experiences with your customers
- Breakout sessions – on CI/CD and on-premise container-based deployment models and highlights into Order Archival and new POSTGRES based database options
- Preview of the Supply Chain Intelligence Suite (SCIS) – IBM’s solution for building resiliency into your supply chain with actionable insights and smarter workflows
- Best practices for OMS in Global expansion projects and multi-region deployments
Once registered, you will be notified via email on updates to the agenda and event updates. We have limited seating so please register quickly to reserve your spot!
Note: Suggested hotels near the venue for your booking convenience
We hope to see you there!