Some startling statistics:
- 66% - of breaches were not identified by the organization's internal security teams and tools
- 250% increase in Cyber Attacks so far in 2023, compared to last year
- 23 – the average amount of time it takes to recover, once an attack has been identified
Yet there’s hope:
- 108 - days faster identification and containment of a breach with extensive security AI & automation
That’s what we are here to talk about and demonstrate!
During this fast-paced session, you will get an overview Converge Technology Solutions, the areas we specialize in, and our AIM strategy. We will spend some time leaning into our Cybersecurity Practice. Our Cyber practice has over 200 resources, done more than 4000 Professional Service engagements and over 11,000 threat hunts.
We will then discuss IBM’s Data Resiliency strategy, how it addresses the statistics referenced above. We will walk through scenarios that outline detection and recovery, without IBM Data Resiliency, compared to what your environment could look like with IBM Data Resiliency. Ransomware detection in minutes, recovery in 60 seconds!
As a take-away, you will have the ability to have a no-charge Cyber Resiliency Assessment for your environment.
Ian Shave, Director, WW Storage for Data Resilience Sales, IBM
For more than 20 years, Ian has been passionate about helping IBM customers overcome their data storage challenges. Today, one of the biggest challenges is data resilience, and Ian is leading the charge globally as IBM's Director of Worldwide Sales for data resilience.
Mike Adams - Northeast Leader – Digital Infrastructure, Converge Technology Solutions
Mike is responsible for supporting and growing Converges’ Digital Infrastructure business in the Northeast. This involves:
• Working with our Account Execs and Customers helping architect Infrastructure solutions to address their business needs.
• Interfacing with our Solution Architect and Delivery teams to insure project delivery and success.
• Incorporating and integrating other Converge Practices: AI (Artificial Intelligence), Cloud, Application Modernization, Cyber Security, Digital Workplace and Managed Services.
• Supporting and promoting our Strategic Vendors and partnerships. Currently Converges’ IBM HW Focal - Storage, Power, Mainframe
• Working with and supporting Converges’ Executive Leadership Initiatives
Daniel Gregory - VP of Solutions Architecture, Converge Technology Solutions
Dan Gregory serves as Converge’s VP of solutions architecture and has over 22 years of experience developing cybersecurity solutions for organizations to address regulatory compliance mandates, assessments, policy review and development, and internal process audits. His cybersecurity team leads efforts in deploying solution-based integrations designed to protect clients’ critical infrastructure, data, brand confidence, and reputation. Dan is a Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM) with CISO experience.#IBMTechXchangeWebinars