Welcome to the Central Ohio IBM Storage Software User Group home page! Our user group focuses on the IBM Storage family of software defined storage solutions. Our goals are to:
- Facilitate communications between User Group members regarding the IBM Storage SDS solutions.
- Provide updates on product direction and new features of the IBM Storage SDS product family.
- Share technical information and real life experience to help enable users to find better methodologies for improving their experience with the products.
- Gain access to Storage SDS speakers on variety of technical topics.
- Provide answers to questions about the use of Storage products.
We try to hold quarterly meetings, as well as use the group forum to manage group communications.
The user group meetings for the Storage SDS solutions family have been broken into 3 categories based on product type/interaction:
- IBM Storage Protect (includes topics from other products that can be used with Storage Protect)
- IBM Storage Virtualize, Storage Accelerate, Storage Control
- IBM Storage Scale, Storage Archive, Cloud Object Storage
The above categories will include the IBM Storage SDS solution as “Software Only” and “Appliance” formats, such as the IBM FlashSystems and former Storwize family of storage arrays, as well as the Elastic Storage Systems (ESS).