Mobile Security: IBM MaaS360
IBM® MaaS360® is a unified endpoint management (UEM) platform used to manage and safeguard enterprise mobile devices, apps and content. Thousands of organizations of all sizes across all industries trust MaaS360 with Watson as the foundation for their digital transformation with mobile. With Watson, MaaS360 delivers cognitive UEM with strong security controls across users, devices, apps and content to support endpoint and mobile deployments.
Delivered from a best-in-class IBM Cloud on a mature, trusted platform, MaaS360 helps to manage a wide variety of devices for multiple users from a single console, and provide integration with solutions from Apple, Google, Microsoft and other suppliers of management tools. IBM works hand-in-hand with these suppliers not only to provide integration but to ensure that integration can occur as soon as new tools or updates to existing tools are available.
To follow a guided learning path based on your role, click Training roadmaps in the IBM MaaS360 General tile and select your role. For example, there are training roadmaps for Administrators, Help Desk, Business Partner Administrators, Trial Customers, and Integration Professionals:
- Administrators are responsible for setting up the MaaS360 portal account and carrying out daily operations and troubleshooting for an enterprise.
- Business Partner Administrators are responsible for setting up multiple customer accounts under their partner hierarchy account and can provide Level 1 support for their accounts.
- Help Desk personnel, provide Level 1 support to the mobile device users in an enterprise. Level 1 support can include resetting passwords, helping with enrollment issues, lost devices, configuration problems, and access issues.
- Trial customers are evaluating the MaaS360 product using a 30 day trial portal account and require high level introductions to various topics, features, and functions.
- Integration Professionals are responsible for configuring cloud to on-premise and cloud to cloud integrations for an enterprise. This role primarily works with enabling and configuring MaaS360 Cloud Extender modules to integrate with email servers, corporate intranet resources, directory services, and certificate authorities.