I'm excited to announce the first BigFix Houston User Group!
When: Tuesday, August 14, 2018, from 10am to 2pm CST
Where: The IBM facility at 2 River Way Dr, Houston, TX, 77056.
Map link is at https://goo.gl/maps/PoStw85szep
BigFix User Groups provide an opportunity for IBM developers, product managers, partners, and customers to come together in a collaborative setting; allows the community to share innovative solutions and techniques; ensures your voice is heard when planning new features and capabilities; and helps you get the most out of your investment.
We're still looking for customer presentations; here's what we have so far!
- Back to Basics: Architecture, Content Types, Content Sites, and Communication Protocols - Jimmy Glass (Platform Evangelist, HCL BigFix Lab Services)
- BigFix Product Roadmap - I-Lung Kao (BigFix Product Manager)
- BigFix Server Performance and Flash Storage - Tony Sater (Storage Solutions Offering Manager) & Kelly Groff (WW Senior Offering Manager - FlashSystem)
- Using BigFix in Pre-boot - John Golembiewski (WW Endpoint Technical Sales Leader, Security Architect, and Technical Evangelist)
- BigFix Inventory (TBD)
- BigFix Compliance (TBD)
- Maintenance Schedules in Mission Control - Jason Walker (NASA Johnson Space Center)
We are very much interested in having customer user stories. Please contact me here in the IBM Community or at https://forum.bigfix.com (with a DM to @ jasonwalker ) with any topics you'd like to present or discuss. Having some slides for discussion might be helpful but is definitely not required - bring any topics you'd like to discuss or learn more about.
This is the first event for BigFix Houston User Group. Let's see what we can make of this! Please RSVP so we can plan accordingly.