You can now watch this webinar on-demand at your convenience!
The latest release of IBM Security Guardium v11.1 helps you take a smarter, more adaptive approach to protecting critical data wherever it resides.
In this Tech Talk, Shay Harel, Director of Engineering, IBM Data Security gives you a whirlwind tour of what's new, including these capabilities and more:
- Enhancements to Policy Analyzer to provide drill-down and filtering support for analyzed policies
- Guided and instructive approach to achieving compliance monitoring with Smart Assistant for CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
- Smart Assistant for Applications Data Monitoring with ability to map predefined and configurable application categories to databases
- Application-centric dashboard for visibility into top monitoring use cases
- Basic security monitoring policy to enable organizations to ramp up on basic monitoring use cases quickly while they work through developing final database activity-monitoring policy specific to their data-protection needs
- Enhanced support for standard threat analytics use cases with Risk Spotter and Active Threat Analytics
- Integration with ServiceNow for closed-loop feedback and remediation
- IPv6 support
Shay Harel, Director of Engineering, Data Security, IBM
Shay is a passionate technical leader with years of experience of software and hardware development across multiple platforms and operating systems. With a rich background in engineering, QA, manufacturing and customer service, Shay draws additional experience from roles held at Orbotech (Israel) and EMC Corp.
Today, Shay leads the worldwide development team for IBM Security’s Data Security segment, which includes Guardium, Guardium Data Encryption, Multi-Cloud Data Encryption and Security Key Lifecycle Manager. He holds 9 patents, along with two degrees – an MS from Brandeis University and BS from Northeastern University – and enjoys volunteering in his spare time outside of work.