PAM made easier with IBM Security Verify Privilege
Privileged access management (PAM) plays a key role in protecting privilege accounts, enabling zero trust and defense-in-depth strategies that extend beyond mere compliance requirements.
PAM is a well-established security best practice, but several organizations remain susceptible to attack vectors, such as service accounts, privilege escalation and lateral movements.
IBM Security Verify Privilege enables a true zero trust framework for protecting privileged users, applications, cloud infrastructures, DevOps tools, high velocity secrets, end points and enterprise servers.
Join us for an interactive session where you’ll learn about latest capabilities delivered with IBM’s powerful PAM solution: IBM Security Verify Privilege.
This 3-hour tech day includes:
• Overview of the IBM Security Verify Privilege portfolio
• The latest updates and IBM ecosystem integrations
• In-depth PAM scenario deep-dives and demos
• Best practices for Verify Privilege deployments
• Discussions with IBM Security experts on PAM deployment
• Live Q&A throughout
• Plus, the sessions will be recorded.
with our IBMid.#Featured-area-3#Featured-area-3-home