According to Statista, in 2022, “the number of IoT devices was forecast to reach over 13 billion, surpassing the number of people on earth, showing how integrated technology is becoming”.
Find out in a live demo how you can manage and protect your AOSP devices with MaaS360, an end to end Unified Endpoint solution that covers purpose built devices, laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets and ruggedized.
Built from Android Open-Source Project (AOSP) for specific purposes and not certified by Google, purpose-built devices usually don’t have Google Managed Services and Google Play Store.
Some of the most common use cases include first line workers using scanners in warehouses, AR/VR, taking pictures in manufacturing, meeting room displays, ruggedized devices etc.
- Live demo: how to manage purpose-built devices with MaaS360
- Characteristics of Android Open Source Project(AOSP) devices and use cases
- How to easily enroll and track AOSP devices
- What are the MaaS360 available features for managing purpose-built devices
- Setting up and enforcing security policies on non-GMS devices
Dhanasekar Varadarajan - Product Manager, IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson
Dhanasekar has been working to develop IBM Security MaaS360 with Watson for 5 years, primarily on Mobile and App Management for IBM MaaS360. Dhanasekar is responsible to define, build and launch the capabilities that IBM MaaS360 offers to its customers.