IBM TechXchange 11-14 September 2023 (Las Vegas) is an event that brings together industry experts, thought leaders, clients & partners to discuss and share knowledge on the latest technology from IBM. This year's event will have a track dedicated to cybersecurity, with a particular emphasis on:
- Threat management (QRadar SIEM, ReaQta & QRadar SOAR)
- Data security (Guardium)
- Identity & access management (Verify)
- Mobile Security management (MaaS360)
- Advanced Fraud Protection (Trusteer)
Why should you submit a speaking session for IBM TechXchange? Here are a few reasons:
Share your expertise: Speaking at TechXchange provides you with a unique opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with a wider audience. By presenting at the event, you can contribute to the conversation around cybersecurity and help others learn from your insights.
- Build your reputation: Speaking at a high-profile event like TechXchange can help establish you as a thought leader in your field. You'll have the chance to network with other professionals and showcase your expertise to potential clients, partners, and employers.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends: As a speaker, you'll have access to the latest research and insights in your area of expertise. You'll be able to learn from other speakers and attendees and stay up to date on the latest trends and best practices in cybersecurity.
- Contribute to the community: TechXchange is an inclusive community that values diversity, collaboration, and innovation. By submitting a speaking session, you can contribute to this community and help advance the conversation around cybersecurity.
If you're interested in submitting a speaking session for TechXchange, here are a few tips:
- Focus on your area of expertise: TechXchange is looking for speakers who have deep knowledge and experience in one or more of the areas of cybersecurity listed above. Your session should focus on a specific topic within these areas and provide actionable insights for attendees.
- Keep it engaging: Your session should be engaging and interactive. Consider using multimedia elements like videos or interactive polls to keep attendees engaged and encourage participation.
- Be practical: Attendees are looking for practical advice and actionable insights they can apply in their work. Your session should provide concrete examples and strategies that attendees can use to improve their cybersecurity practices.
- Be creative: Don't be afraid to think outside the box and come up with a unique or innovative session idea. TechXchange is looking for fresh perspectives and new ideas that can help advance the conversation around cybersecurity.
We encourage you to submit a speaking session for IBM TechXchange 11-14 September, Las Vegas. This is an excellent opportunity to share your knowledge, build your reputation, stay up to date on the latest trends, and contribute to the cybersecurity community. We look forward to seeing your submission! Deadline to submit is June 5th.
Don't forget to register for the event!