IBM Security Master Skills University (MSU) is back! MSU is where you get to experience the latest best practices and deep insights, including in-person labs, under the tutelage of our top product experts from around the world.
During the event, you:
- Learn advanced product skills through hands-on labs and advanced education sessions from our top experts who build, deploy, and support IBM Security products every day around the globe
- Network among a classroom of your peers that share a vision and passion for cybersecurity
- Connect with IBM product owners and support experts, discuss how you use your product, and share what you want to achieve with it
There also are additional opportunities for attendees, such as exciting receptions, optional evening workshops, and a strong contingent from the technical support team who will be on-site to work with you (a very popular feature at previous events).
September's MSU offers six deep-dive tracks, including:
- QRadar Advanced: SIEM/NDR/UBA
- QRadar Basic: SIEM/NDR/UBA
- QRadar SOAR/XDR Connect
- Identity and Access Management (Verify)
- Endpoint Management and Security (MaaS360)
Get more information and register at https://www.ibm.com/training/events/msu2022.
Note that registration discounts are offered for organizations sending multiple attendees, and a buy one, get one (BOGO) free promotion, so bring your colleagues along! To take advantage of this opportunity, simply register for the event as a paying attendee. The registration fee is $995. When your registration is in the system, IBM Security will send you a discount code to register a second participant from your firm. [This offer does not apply to government-owned entities (GOEs), and IBM reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.]
We hope to see you in South Florida in September!