IBM Security Guardium Data Protection helps secure your sensitive data, wherever it resides, and align your security strategy with zero trust principles to tackle key initiatives such as addressing data privacy, insider threat, and cloud security. In our continued efforts to help you to evolve your data security program as you modernize your IT landscape, we are pleased to announce the release of Guardium Data Protection v11.4.
This release brings new capabilities to enable proactive risk alerting, greater ease of use, and broader support of data sources in order to gain deeper visibility into your data landscape and better mitigate risk.
Guardium Data Protection v11.4 introduces new features and enhancements including, but not limited to those that help:
- Discern and stay alert in real-time of suspicious user access or connections to data sources with built-in advanced analytics
- Identify in real-time the presence of sensitive objects in the traffic of monitored data sources to better evaluate overall risk
- Automate secure identity and access management with new integrations supporting HashiCorp Vault, RADIUS, and smart card authentication
- Streamline vulnerability assessments with test synchronization and normalized test results to improve analysis
- Expand data activity monitoring with new Universal Connectors for data sources such as HDFS, AWS PostgreSQL, and others
For more details on this release and a complete list of enhancements, please refer to the announcement on Guardium Data Protection v11.4.
***Join the Tech Talk on September 28, 2021 from 12:00 to 1:00 PM (ET) to learn more about what’s new in Guardium Data Protection v11.4.***
To learn more about the Guardium portfolio, please visit https://www.ibm.com/security/data-security/guardium.
To learn more about Guardium’s agentless connector architecture, Universal Connector, please visit https://github.com/IBM/universal-connectors.
To read more about Guardium Data Protection product and release information, please visit the IBM product documentation.
Please reach out to your IBM Security contact to further explore how Guardium Data Protection v11.4 can enrich your approach to data security and compliance.