IBM Security Virtual Master Skills University is Back! April 4-7, 2022
MSU is back! I am thrilled to announce that registration is now open
for our annual IBM Security Master Skills University
, which will be held from April 4th through April 7th.
For those of you who have attended in the past, you’re aware that participating in MSU will sharpen your skills and deepen your technical knowledge of IBM Security solutions through the best practices, demos, and insights that are delivered by our top global cybersecurity experts. Updated tracks for 2022:
- QRadar: Threat Detection, Advanced Searching, Network and User Behavior Analytics, (including Reaqta EDR)
- Resilient and QRadar SOAR: The Incident Response Lifecycle, From Offenses to SOAR Cases, Playbooks and Automation, (including QRadar XDR Connect)
- Guardium: Data and Security Operations Analytics
- Verify: Identity and Access Management Use Cases and Best Practices (IAM)
- MaaS360 EUM: Deploying and Securing Endpoints, Applications & Content
- Monday ONLY – Trusteer: Advanced Fraud Protection and Digital Identity
Finally, to ensure that our IBM Security power users all over the world can participate live in this virtual event, each track will be repeated twice per day
, and you can sign up for either the US morning (6:00 – 9:00 AM ET) or US afternoon hours (1:00 – 4:00 PM ET). When registering, please be careful to choose the time of day that works best for you.
Learning and collaborating is our number one goal of this event, and I am more than confident that this Master Skills University will deliver the best of class IBM Security educational experience you’ve come to expect, and I can't wait to see you online from April 4th-7th.
Check out all the available tracks and register here
p.s. We plan to offer this event as a hybrid event this year: this Virtual week-long session in April, and then a series of live lab opportunities in 2H22. Watch this space for more details on the latter.#MasterSkills#Security