Introducing IBM i2 iBase 9.0.0! This key, new release for i2 iBase customers delivers an updated user experience and performance improvements along with new and enhanced features.
Specifically, 9.0.0 release highlights include:
- A modernized and updated code base to ensure i2 iBase is ready for the most demanding operating environments
- A refreshed user experience that features upgraded dialogs, improved workflows, and numerous new capabilities, such as advanced subsets, merge links, better data entry, new field level options, composite indexes, and more
- Response time performance improvements that allow users to log in and perform their tasks with the responsiveness expected from a modern intelligence application
- Improvements to security both in the updated code base and with new features, such as the enhanced integration with Active Directory, to make version 9.0 the most secure and most sharable i2 iBase release to date
- And, for system administrators, installation improvements with a new all-language installer.
To learn more, please watch the replay of our October 6th webinar, click here to watch.
To read more, here are the announcement letter links, as well as the iBase 9.0.0 documentation in the IBM Knowledge Center:
We welcome your feedback!
Update: Link to What's New in i2 iBase 9.0 Document (in Community Library)