Join us for Community Day at the TechXchange Conference in Las Vegas!
“Community Day” consists of pre-conference activities that can unite diverse IBM user groups and technical communities, and is meant to foster attendee collaboration & overall networking with the experts & speakers prior to getting into the deep technical stuff later in the week.
On-site meeting spaces will be provided, enabling our IBM Security user group community to self-organize, set our own agenda, and focus on the technology topics closest to us. We will encourage participants to sign up for the various sessions (if they haven't already) and provide previews of what content will be shared. We will also be hosting icebreaker activities, roadmap sessions, and customer use case presentations.
When: Monday, September 11, 2023.
Please note: Our IBM Security Community Gatherings will be taking place during the 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM time block.
Community Day Landing Page: https://www.ibm.com/community/ibm-techxchange-conference-community_day/
Where can I find IBM Security @ Community Day?
We will be hosting four total IBM Security Community Gatherings across three different Meeting Rooms throughout the Conference Center Level 2.
We will have the following plan:
IBM Security Main Tent from 1:00 - 2:00 PM
- An opportunity for cross-brand collaboration across the security portfolio uniting Threat Management and Digital Trust products. We will come together for an opening Security Strategy Keynote from Suja Viswesan, our VP of Development and Global Security Sales Lead, Bob Kalka, with highlights from the X-Force's Cost of a Data Breach Report, as well as recent software awards.
Individual Brand Breakout User Groups from 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
A more focused group on the individual brands where we invite users of each product and provide a forum to connect and discuss all things QRadar/Guardium/Verify with the IBM experts. The goal of this user group is to hear feedback directly from the product users! They know the product the best, they understand what works and we'd like to know what they'd like to see planned in the future to enhance the usage of our platforms. This entire session is planned to be interactive from start to finish!
We will briefly highlight the latest updates and capabilities of the suite and take part in discussions surrounding the current security landscape and next-gen threat protection.
Some of the topics planned are:
• Roadmap: This session will provide a sneak peek into what is planned for the suite where we look for your feedback as well as input on your company’s roadmap and any other roadmap items you have on your wish list!
• Roundtable: This will be a chance to share your usage of the products and hear from other users as well as IBM subject matter experts on best practices
•Use Case Presentations: During these exciting sessions, our customers will showcase their unique use cases and how they’ve implemented and tailored their deployments.
And the best part of it all - networking opportunities: Expand your network, share experiences, and build lasting relationships with peers who share your commitment to security excellence! Hope to see you there!
- IBM Security Threat Management User Group in Cedar Ballroom #254
- IBM Security Guardium User Group in Room #262
- IBM Security Verify User Group in Room #263