The IBM TechXchange Community is a place for collaboration and story telling, a place where you are encouraged to share your insight and knowledge, interact with product developers and users, get your questions answered, and find other folks who share your interests
The community blogging feature provides you a great way to share your knowledge. Whether you want to tell an IBM story, publish a troubleshooting tutorial, or present any other content fit for a blog post. We are always looking for posts that will benefit fellow community members, and we'd love to hear from you!
When writing blog posts for publication on the Community site, please follow these guidelines:
- We are looking for content that pioneers discussions on hot topics, shares best practices and tips, or tells your stories and case studies relating to IBM products.
- The use of English writing and grammar is required, as it is the universal language for this Community. If English is a secondary language, don’t worry! Please just try the best you can to express your ideas and your fellow Community members will no doubt appreciate your insights.
- All content must be original, in other words not copied or republished from other sites, including your own website.
- We recommend a count of at least 350 words per article.
- The Community is for knowledge sharing, not advertising. Please avoid submitting articles that promote products, services, or third-party events.
- “Teaser articles” or excerpts that link to full article text on a third-party website are outside the scope of this community.
Be sure to adhere to the above criteria when creating a blog post, and you'll be pleased by the results!