Can you believe Think 2021
is less than 2 weeks away?
If you're like me, it can be overwhelming to decide which sessions to attend, especially for cloud professionals.
Not to worry, your fearless community leader (me) has you covered.
To save you some precious time, here's a short list of sessions you should have on your agenda for Think
KEYNOTE - Session #2307: Create More Value from your Most Critical Apps and Data – Anywhere
- Howard Boville, Senior Vice President, IBM Hybrid Cloud, will provide an overview of the challenges facing business today when using technology – need for compliance, skills, security, modern apps, and more – all with a true, cloud-native strategy that offers an open and scalable architecture that is manageable and will grow with you.
- Aneesh Chopra - Former CTO of the United States, and currently President, CareJourney will then discuss "Opening Up While Locking Down: Balancing Collaboration and Security in Regulated Markets.
- Hillery Hunter, Vice President and CTO IBM Cloud; IBM Fellow, IBM Cloud, will also interview clients from AT&T and Luminor and Jason McGee will provide a demonstration of IBM Cloud Satellite with Cloud Pak for Data (as a Service).
TRENDS & DIRECTIONS - Session #2308: Where Cloud is Taking Business Today and Tomorrow.
Harish Grama, General Manager, IBM Public Cloud, will discuss how businesses are racing to tap into and scale the benefits of cloud -- a transformation that requires the right skills, resources and trusted partnerships. You'll hear how IBM Cloud solutions, along with partners Tanium and TravelPing, deliver solutions all over the world.
Cloud On-demand and Breakout Sessions
- Session#1450 – Accelerating safety at the edge: Lumen Technologies and IBM Cloud Satellite
- Session#1486 – How the IBM Cloud Framework for Financial Services is enabling banks' secure digital transformation
- Session#1626 – Transforming regulatory compliance management through entire software life cycle
- Session#1703 – Minimizing cost, while increasing RPO with Zerto on VMware Shared
- Session#1779 – Building cloud-native apps with ease on IBM Cloud
- Session#1834 – Introducing IBM Cloud Code Engine: Hands-off serverless applications
- Session#2273 – Managing app modernization: A travel company's challenge met with operators and Red Hat Marketplace
- Session#2335 – IBM and Intel: Empowering businesses to accelerate digital transformation using hybrid cloud
For a complete list of sessions visit: https://ibm.biz/BdffUY
To learn more and register for Think 2021: https://ibm.biz/BdffUd