Krista E. Summitt, IBM Public Cloud Community Manager
Welcome to the IBM public cloud community!
I’m Krista Summitt, your community manager. I am so excited to work with you to build this community. We want this to become the definitive environment for you to connect with other IBM public cloud users, share best practices, access information and webinars, and ask for advice. First, let me share our IBM Community manifesto:
“We are not here to talk at you, our customers. We are here to help you talk to each other, and to us.”
I share this because I want you to know we are serious about fostering authentic community. It is a community for community.
You have our commitment this is a safe space to connect with other users, share your knowledge and ideas, What will you find in this new public cloud community?
We are launching our discussion under three topic groups:
- Cloud Native Apps – Kubernetes, RedHat OpenShift and Serverless
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service – Compute, BareMetal servers and VPC
- VMware on Cloud - Single use, shared, single-node and virtual machines
- Community events to connect with other customers and experts, including webinars and industry conferences.Blogs
– We want our members to blog. We want to give you the opportunity to share your expertise and thought leadership. Learn more about becoming an IBM Community blogger here
: Top resources to help you succeed. This will include code samples, smart papers, tutorials and more. Tip of the week
What is “Tip of the week” you ask? This added benefit allows community members to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest insights and training from experts across IBM Cloud. Check out our first tip on navigating the IBM Cloud console here
This community is meant for you, our valued customer. Please join in, share your expertise, learn from others and strengthen your brand. If there is a topic you want more on, start a thread and tag me. Thanks again for being here, and welcome to the IBM public cloud community!
Krista E. Summitt
© Copyright IBM Corporation 2020. IBM, the IBM logo, ibm.com, and IBM Cloud are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the web at “Copyright and trademark information” at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.