Cities covered: Chicago, Schaumburg, Deerfield, Northbrook, Northfield, Glenview, Naperville Oakbrook.
Group Detail: Chicago North-West Cloud Integration User Group objective is to promote IBM WebSphere technologies, with focus on integration and Mobile & Cloud Computing implementation, using WebSphere Application Server. The group is designed to provide professionals, users consultants a forum to share ideas, experience, expertise and best practices. This group plans to have technical sessions, presentations and product overviews from IBM, vendors & customers to learn latest enhancements to WebSphere Application Server, Liberty Profile and related technologies, focusing on Mobile, Cloud Computing Open Source.
- We have a new name to better reflect Cloud focus of this group. Our group is now called Chicago North-West Cloud Integration User Group.
- Please welcome a new co-leader Tom Droske from Global IT Baxter Healthcare Corporation.
- Our WUG now has a status of IMWUC Premier User Group throughout April 2017.
- We started 2017 with a great webcast on 1/12/17 titled "Choosing a Container Orchestrator: Docker Swarm/Datacenter vs Kubernetes". The recording and slides of the presentation are now available in the IBM Middleware User Community Webcast Archives.
- we had another great webcast on 3/8/17 titled 'Microservices, SOA APIs: Friends or Enemies?' presented by Kim Clark (IBM). The recording and slides of the presentation are now available in the IBM Middleware User Community Webcast Archives.
- If you missed an outstanding webcast titled ‘Containers, Docker and MicroService Best Practices’ presented by David Currie (IBM), here is the replay link. This was very well received webcast with a few hundred people attending.
Note: To access previously downloaded presentation material, please go to "Files' option on the top right corner of our .