Welcome to the newly redesigned Middleware Community!
Welcome to the newly redesigned IBM Middleware community.
I’m Sarah Cogley, your community leader. I am so happy to launch this new community design as we continue to work with you to build this community.
You spoke, we listened.
Now, it is even easier for you to connect with other IBM Middleware users, share best practices, access information and webinars, contribute blogs, and ask for advice.
What’s changed in the Middleware community?
New homepage layout puts the latest, most popular content right up front
• Upcoming events are one click away
• New visual topic group grid lets you navigate to discussions and content quickly
• Learn more about outstanding member accomplishments in the Spotlight section
Cleaner topic group homepage makes navigation faster
• New graphic sub-group grid
• Top discussions across all sub-groups aids discovery of new conversations
• New sub-group blogs displayed in grid layout for easy viewing
Sub-group content layout and organization is more efficient
• Tabular section layout puts choices above the fold
• Event visibility is more concise to offer you more choices
• Library content is organized by folders for simple access
This community is meant for you, our valued members and customer.
Take a look around the new design and give us your feedback.
Please continue to join in, share your expertise, learn from others and strengthen your personal brand. If there is a topic you want more on, start a thread and tag me.
Thanks again for your contribution to the IBM Middleware community.