COST - This session is offered free of charge
and there is such a thing as a free lunch
too. PS: Please forward to one colleague who might benefit from this event too.
(FYI Netcool and APM will shortly ship on this platform to ease installation/upgrades and add resilience.)
Packed with demos and hand-on exercises, this workshop will give attendees a better understanding of the business value and the benefit you can get from a continuous delivery platform achieving maximum value from their investments.
You will learn about IBM Cloud Private
- an application platform for developing and managing on-premises containerised applications running in Docker and Kubernetes - and IBM Microclimate
- a turnkey approach that enables you to learn, build, run, and manage applications in a microservices framework.
In the workshop, we will also discuss a roadmap for application modernisation using Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, DevOps Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD), and other open source technologies.
The experience gained from this workshop will help you:
PURPOSE OF THIS WORKSHOP
- Learn how to simplify your software delivery pipeline and enable continuous delivery of containerised microservices in a Kubernetes environment with IBM Cloud Private.
- Learn how to quickly create applications in a microservice framework and implement end to end CI/CD DevOps processes for development and deployment using IBM Microclimate.
- Understand how to leverage IBM Cloud Automation Manager – a nimble, light-weight application server - for microservices, API’s, and containerised deployments on or off premises.
- Understand how to utilize IBM Transformation Advisor to move applications to WebSphere traditional/ Liberty, Docker, or Cloud.
Gain an understanding and hands-on experience working with IBM innovative technologies, focused on key topics around IBM Cloud Private, IBM Cloud Automation Manager
, microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm. Combining IBM solutions and open source technologies, you will see all of this working together in end-to-end DevOps processes for rapid continuous on-premises and cloud deployments.
Learn about IBM Transformation Advisor
and IBM Microclimate
for delivering a turnkey approach that enables you
to migrate, build, run, and manage applications in a microservices and container framework.WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This workshop is for enterprise developers, solution architects, and DevOps leaders, and IT operations leads interested to learn how these technologies are changing the operational dynamics in the data center and cloud. Teams that are looking to achieve continuous delivery, interested in containerised and microservices development and deployment strategies to IBM’s private or public cloud offerings are also welcome.AGENDA
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- IBM Cloud Private overview
- Use cases for a private cloud:
- Cloud-native applications
- Cloud-enabled applications
- Hybrid Cloud applications
- IT ops in the microservices world
- Migrating legacy applications
- Hands-on Labs
Please contact email@example.com to register your attendance for this workshop.