At Acoustic, we believe our clients' success is our success, and we understand the upcoming holiday season is paramount for many clients. Each year, we perform internal preparedness reviews and provide clients with recommendations to optimize for peak program activity. Please note below the upcoming Holiday Readiness Webinar Series and helpful Guidelines linked below.
Our teams are working hard to do internal preparedness checks. We review our process and coordinate across product systems teams to ensure peak performance and stability. Here are some of the highlights:
- Acoustic systems readiness reviews
- 7/24 live person monitoring
- Risk identification and preparing our systems to address holiday needs
- Operating with heightened awareness and process across the organization
- Processes are reviewed, scrutinized, and tested
- Increased monitoring on key holidays
- Holiday period code freeze to limit product changes for stability
- Increased internal touchpoints during the season and peak days to ensure operational excellence
Please join us for our 2019 Acoustic Holiday Readiness Webinar Series and download the Holiday Readiness Guideline documents below. The webinars and documents will help you prepare for your peak season.Holiday Readiness Webinars (recordings available here after webinar dates below):
- Acoustic Experience Analytics Holiday Readiness Webinar
- Focus on how Acoustic Experience Analytics (formerly Tealeaf) On Prem and SaaS clients can prepare for the upcoming holiday season. Review a list of the most common and important areas to help clients address challenges such as unusual data spikes, issues with holiday eventing and reporting. Additionally, outline the quickest way to troubleshoot unforeseen occurrences during this busy time. Click here to view on-demand.
- Acoustic Campaign and Exchange Holiday Readiness Webinar
- Focus on how Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation) clients can prepare for the upcoming holiday season. We will cover various topics and best practices for preparation around Email, SMS, CRMi, Mobile Push, Exchange (formerly IBM Universal Behavior Exchange), Social Audiences, Performance Insights, Unica Campaign Integration and Marketing Assistant. Click here to view on-demand.
- Acoustic Analytics Holiday Readiness Webinar
- Focus on tips for preparing Acoustic Digital Analytics and Journey Analytics reporting for the upcoming holiday season. We will review most common areas to improve data collection and share best practices when working with Acoustic Support. Click here to view on-demand.
- Webinar: 2019 Holiday Marketing: Best Practices for Before, During and After the Shopping Season
Holiday Readiness Guidelines (all guidelines available to download here):
- Acoustic Holiday Readiness Overview
- Acoustic Campaign Holiday Readiness Guidelines
- Acoustic Campaign Holiday Readiness Questionnaire
- Acoustic Experience Analytics Holiday Readiness Guidelines
- Acoustic Analytics Holiday Readiness Guidelines
- Acoustic Exchange Holiday Readiness Guidelines
- Acoustic Content Holiday Readiness Guidelines
Our Support and Services team is available to help make your peak season successful. If you should need any assistance, please let us know how we can help.
For information on contacting Support, related processes and links to sign up for outage notifications, please see the Acoustic Support Handbook, here