Ann set up an automated program last week and is wondering how things are going. Are contacts entering, progressing through the flow? Did she set the right content and criteria? Can she check quickly and easily? The answer is "YES!" thanks to Program insights.
Ann can easily see details
- How many contacts have entered her program?
- How many contacts have already been through a step?
- How many contacts are currently active?
- Are contacts not reaching a particular path?
- Do contacts seem to be stuck?
- Are contacts getting removed unexpectedly?
Program insight overview provides Ann with answers
- Total number of contacts that are currently active within the program flow
- Total number of contacts removed due to things such as:
- Loss of consent for a channel on arrival
- A missing email address for an email step
- Frequency limits reached for a mobile app step, or org level frequency for an email step
- Lost contacts from a merge contact job
- Contacts deleted from the database
- Total number of contacts exited through an exit icon plus those removed
Feb 12, 2020: Program Anomaly Insights - Detecting Unusual Activity in Programs
Stay on top of your customer responses through continuous monitoring of email delivery metrics across your program. Opt in to notifications of anomalies discovered by the embedded AI capabilities for proactive alerts that will allow you to respond quickly.
- Monitors emails in ongoing, automated programs for unusual daily spikes and dips in performance across key delivery metrics
- Provides automatic, prompt notifications of both positive and negative anomalies, in-app or via email
- Delivers AI-powered insights that help you learn and adjust your campaigns to be even more successful
- Program metrics are updated nightly and will be available on the Metrics tab of the Program Insights panel
Visit the Knowledge Center for an in-depth overview the feature.
Available now: A wealth of information at your fingertips
Program insight panels provide object level details
- Gives a quick view of the configuration and content
- Shows the number of contacts that have been through that object (cumulative to date) and how many are currently active and waiting to proceed to the next object.
- For Update profile and CRM sync it shows how many contacts arrived and how many were updated based on rules you have set.
- Shows the number of active contacts on each wait interval
- Shows the number of contacts removed at a particular message step
Click below to see how the panels work! Tip: Did you know?
After completing a step, path, or action, contacts proceed to a wait before moving on to the next step. In this "waiting" state, contacts are still considered to be associated with the previous step. They have not yet "arrived" at the next object, in this case, the Exit.
Let's chat! Your feedback is valuable to us.
Check the links below:
What do you think of the Programs canvas? Let us know in the comments section below.