Sustainability has become a core business imperative for large enterprises and government entities alike. There is enormous opportunity for both facility managers and service providers to impact ESGs as well as the triple bottom line. TRIRIGA takes a broad view focusing across the full lifecycle of real estate operations.
In this webinar, we will have a brief fireside chat to discuss some trends within sustainability for facilities and real estate. Then, the rest of the session will focus on demos for Sustainability use cases within the TRIRIGA integrated workplace management system.
TRIRIGA for Sustainability Benefits include:
• Reduce environmental impact, energy costs, and consumption by right-sizing your facilities portfolio
• Increase the return on capital budgets and funds for energy efficiency projects
• Automate maintenance activities and schedules to lower operating costs
TRIRIGA Sustainability Capabilities include:
• Include sustainability criteria in real estate acquisition
• Update systems and materials in construction and renovation projects
• Drive energy efficiency through green lease clauses
• Reduce waste and energy usage through virtual processes and digital twins
• Reduce carbon footprint through space reduction
• Extend asset life through mobile maintenance and facility condition assessment